[ovs-discuss] Unable to make Netflow v5 working

Duy Bach Ha bachhaduy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 07:46:58 UTC 2014

Dear Ben,

I'm sorry for now I have so many kernel versions and 3 gcc that I cannot
remember at what version and gcc didI have it. But I will try to
reproduce the crash. How can I have a backtraceso that I can provide it
for you?

Actually on kernel 3.11.0 or 3.11.10 and some other, and on ubuntu 12.04
or 14.04, I have built a lot of time and the result was not very nice.
There's often 2 type of crashes that I get after many build, both with
2.1.2 and 2.1.1.
- 1 crash is when the switch connect to controller, all switch crashed
without coming back.
- The other type is after netflow installation, but this one the switch
keep coming back and crash again.

I really hope I can provide thenecessary information to youon this,
since it make me crazy.

With that, after I fall back to version 2.0.1 provided by the
repository, everything is back to normal. Kernel module automatically
compiledat the installation from repository. Amazingly, the kernelmodule
accepts even kernel 3.11 against the FAQ, which is 3.10 at max. I then
try to be at 3.13 and there's an error that it doesn't acceptthis
kernel. So this I don't understand. But my netflow is still not
providing flow information, no error show up.

Regards,
Duy

--
Bach Ha Duy