[ovs-discuss] Unable to make Netflow v5 working

Duy Bach Ha bachhaduy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 18:15:56 UTC 2014

Dear Ben,

I will have an eye on this matter. It's sorry to say that it has taken
me a lot of time and I have to move on with a very late schedule. I will
contact you again if I can reproduce the crashwhen I tackle back the
problem later these 4 months.

Just as a last note for me: If you can teach me the bt command for it,
it will be really great guide for me to start. Because I run my network
on mininet and I don't know how should I do the bt command for
openvswitch. Normally to start my network I would do:

sudo mn --switch ovsk --controller remote --custom
/*smile*/ncstestmap.py --topo ncstestmap --arp

So mn will have nothing wrong, but openvswitch crashed. That's where I
don't know how to do the bt command.

As for core dump than I just need to do: ulimit -c unlimited. I guess.

Duy

--
Bach Ha Duy