[ovs-discuss] about openvswitch's third-party or a linux module

neuhuanghaijun neuhuanghaijun at 163.com
Fri Aug 15 01:22:31 UTC 2014

hi:
   I have a question. I want to know that how can I wirte a third-party in openvswitch for control VM‘s traffic redirect to a specified VM(eg.firewall,IPS),I don't want to use flowtable to realize that,I want to use third-party or linux module to do it. I have done that code a module based  netfiliter   framework,but it cannot realize to control VM'S traffic.
if someone kown how write a third-party or else, please tell me,thanks
like this: