[ovs-discuss] Isolated Network an NAT with open Vswitch

michi_wirth at freenet.de michi_wirth at freenet.de
Mon Dec 1 16:51:45 UTC 2014

Hey everybody,

at first, I am a newbie with Open Vswitch, but I have some experience with ESXi vswitch.
But for my education, I have to create a bridge with some VM´s Connected.
Actually the vm´s can ping each other, but they can ping also the KVM-Host - is it possible to disable this, because we want to scan with OpenVAS and it would be nice if we have a isolated network.

Conflicting - sometimes we need connection to the internet from the vm´s such as for updates and would use a natter, is natting possible with openvswitch?

Thank you!

---
Alle Postfächer an einem Ort. Jetzt wechseln und E-Mail-Adresse mitnehmen! Rundum glücklich mit freenetMail