[ovs-discuss] Question about recompile OVS

Peizhen Guo patrick.guopz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 17:18:19 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I added some source files in ovs which implemented some new functions. When I’m trying to recompile the project, it always appears to have the fault: undefined reference to ‘xxx’, and the fault happens exactly where I invoke the newly written xxx function. To clarify, I’ve already included all necessary header files.

Anyone who can help me on this problem? I doubt this problem is related to the compiling options, but I’m quite unfamiliar with the automake tools, thus have no idea how to fix it.

Best,
Patrick