[ovs-discuss] Pointers needed

Raymundo Vega rvega at sansay.com
Tue Dec 23 19:04:52 UTC 2014

After several tests, look to me like ovs use the kernel routing engine for
next hop packet delivery, even in vlaned network, so behavior on this
issue is same as with 8021q kernel module.

Just in case somebody hits same problem, i had to modify kernel routing
engine, to force it to use on packet delivery the interface that has source
IP used in the packet and then honor the vlan tag in deliveries.

Thanks and happy holidays

raymundo