[ovs-discuss] [ovs-bug] [ovs-2.0.0] poll_loop function report error

yewgang batmanustc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 10:03:24 UTC 2014

Dear ovs-worker,

recently I got an error while running ovs-2.0.0 in debian (uname -r =
3.4.82+), SOMETIMES.

detail log is :
ovs|00019|poll_loop|ERR| poll: Invalid argument

I found the code is located in poll-loop.c Line 234. And detail reason is
the 2nd param in function below is different.
retval = time_poll(loop->pollfds, loop->n_waiters, loop->timeout_when,
&elapsed);

loop->n_waiters:
right param should be 108 or 20 or 2 or something.
error param is 36483

I don't known why I got error param. I wonder if there are something wrong
or I miss run something?

thanks