[ovs-discuss] GRE over IPsec

sonia verma soniaverma9727 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 13:12:30 UTC 2014

Thanks Ansis for the reply.

1. Yes I have cross checked and found that the pid are in the same ovs run
directory and after that still I am facing the same issue.

2. Also in the ovs-dpctl show command there is no gre_system interface .

3. I am not having the two rules that you have mentioned as a bug in
ovs-1.10 and newer releases.

Also Ansis could that be an issue that I have build the openvswitch from
the source code and installed the openvswitch-ipsec from the debian package
as Gurucharan was pointing.

Can you please provide some configuration guide or steps about how to
implement gre over ipsec in openvswitch as I haven't found anything helpful
regarding this on the internet.

Thanks....

Sonia