[ovs-discuss] GRE over IPsec

sonia verma soniaverma9727 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 17:53:34 UTC 2014

Sorry,the tunnel is working and the packets are getting encapsulated in the
gre header but the encapsulation of the packets is not getting place.I have
done the ipsec configuration in the /etc/ipsec-tools.conf file and the
ovs-monitor-ipsec daemon is running in the background.Do I have to some
more configuration regarding ipsec or am I misssing something.

Thanks....

Sonia