[ovs-discuss] Normal flow for SSH

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Sat Feb 15 21:55:32 UTC 2014

A few things:

	- Make sure you assigned the IP address to br0 and not eth0
	- From what you've described, you may want to use the "local" action
instead of "normal"
	- Your rule isn't specific to SSH or the host, so anything from that IP
will follow that rule

	- You don't currently handle ARP or traffic destined to the specific host
from the SSH server

--Justin