[ovs-discuss] distanation unreachable

shiva rad niloofarane16 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 16 14:37:26 UTC 2014

Hi again
I think I found the problem, I checked the WebUI of floodlight controller , It couldn't recognize br2 , so I deleted  br2 and added eth0 and eth1 to br 1 then the hosts could ping each other.  I don't know why the controller coludn't recognize br2 ! Is the problem because of OVS or the controller?
Best regards