[ovs-discuss] Bug when compiling openvswitch 2.1.0 for rhel/centos 6.5

David Pendell davidp at cityofdelta.net
Sat Feb 22 01:31:08 UTC 2014

I started writing one email when I had two bugs. I finished writing it by
doing a step by step through what I did. The first bug, which did break the
package, then finished, leaving me with this bug. Unfortunately, I forgot
to change the previous text.

So, how do I avoid the warning? I did some C programming back in the day,
but that day was a long time ago.

d.p.