[ovs-discuss] Libvirtd throwing some error in kvm in openvswitch-2.0.0

Ramana Reddy gtvrreddy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 06:18:51 UTC 2014

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 1:00 AM, Kyle Mestery <mestery at noironetworks.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 12:56 PM, Ramana Reddy <gtvrreddy at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Ben,
>> I created br0 using ovs-vsctl and created VM using virt-manager ( GUI
>> interface).
>> At the time of creation, its throwing the following error:
>>
>> Does virt-manager support creating XML files with the OVS backend yet? It
> didn't
> years back when we added the support into libvirt.

Yes. I used virt-manager in ubuntu 12.04 to create VMs with
openvswitch-1.7.1 in bridge mode.
xml files were created for each VM, and I modified those xml files to add
multiple interfaces.
I am not sure what is the problem with current virt-manager.
Anyhow, will figure it what is happening.

Thanks,
Ramana.