[ovs-discuss] gre interface not shown in ovs-dpctl command

Kanika Saklani kanika.saklani11 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 07:30:50 UTC 2014

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for such a quick reply, actually we do not rmmod the complete gre
module, i only remove the kernel module of the gre & i think that is the
main reason for our problem i will try the above that you have suggested  &
revert you back. Really your help is highly appreciable.

--------
Regards
Kanika