[ovs-discuss] packet from userspace

thasleem palara thasleemp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 13:31:09 UTC 2014

justin,
Thanks for the sudden reply. What I'm trying is, to send a DHCP or ARP
packet (which is hard-coded by me) to OVS through any method (like socket
programming). But Still I'm not able to  find the code in OVS where I can
change to listen for my packet.
All I knew is ,handle_upcalls() function handles the packet form kernal
space.
Can u please help me on this.

Thanks