[ovs-discuss] Question about install openvswitch 2.0

Rafael Gomes rggg88 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 9 17:25:58 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,How are you?I hope you're fine.
Sorry for bother you, but I have a question about a step install openvswitch on ubuntu 12.04 with kerlnel 3.8.0.-35 generic.First I install all dependences to openvswitch work fine, I've followed this tutorial: http://git.openvswitch.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=openvswitch;a=blob_plain;f=INSTALL;hb=HEAD and http://networkstatic.net/installing-and-configuring-openvswitch-on-ubuntu-12-04-precise-pangolin/
But when I run  insmod datapath/linux/openvswitch.ko the terminal return this message: insmod: error inserting 'datapath/linux/openvswitch.ko':  -1 Unknown symbol in moduleI try read the file, but I can understand the file.
In the past I've installed correctly the openvswitch 1.7.3 following this tutorial.
Can you help me, I will be gratefull.
Best Regards,Rafael.