[ovs-discuss] Help regarding few commands

gaurav bhagwani bhagwani.g at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 06:18:25 UTC 2014

Hi Abhishek,

I am trying to create a topology with atleast 2 switches and link between
them through ovs commands
But not sure about the commands , so need help on that

Similar to the mininet commands
where we create topology using topo
something like

sudo mn --ip <ip> -- controller remote --topo tree,3

Similar to that what commands i can use on Ovs switch to create a topology
something like that of tree topology

Help me if my understanding is wrong on it

Regards,
Gaurav Bhagwani