[ovs-discuss] Open vSwitch performance with UDP traffic

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Tue Jan 21 23:17:37 UTC 2014

Please don't drop the mailing list.

I'd expect a dramatic drop in CPU consumption in that case.  There are
a few special cases where the upgrade wouldn't help.  One is if
in-band control is in use, another is if NetFlow is turned on, a third
is if LACP bonds with L4 port based hashing are turned on, and there
are probably a few others that don't come to mind immediately.

Version 2.0 helped with this more, too.