[ovs-discuss] OVS as an application

thasleem palara thasleemp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 10:22:07 UTC 2014

Please help me in this,
What I'm trying to do is :

I using my own kernel module which will do the forwarding thing for all
packet except some packet which will be send to ovs.

I'm just trying to run OVS as app which will take get the packet from my
kernel module and will check in oftable, if table miss send to controller.
If flow is present write the action to my table which is in kernel. I'm not
suppose to change my kernel module. So please give me a small idea, in
source code, where the userspace is listening for packet. So that I can
change the source code regarding my plan.

Thanks in advance