[ovs-discuss] failed to put[create][modify]

Jesse Gross jesse at nicira.com
Wed Jul 2 00:46:48 UTC 2014

Thanks for the additional information.

I'm still having a hard time seeing how a flow could be invalid
without generating any log messages so I just sent out a patch to
hopefully cover the remaining cases (CC'ed to you). The patch is
against master - is it possible for you to try it and report any
messages that show up in dmesg?

Also, can you send a copy of what both your kernel and userspace flow
tables look like when this happens (ovs-dpctl dump-flows and ovs-ofctl
dump-flows <BR> respectively)?