[ovs-discuss] Flow matching source and Openvswitch Debugging

Rafael Gomes rggg88 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 17:18:39 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,
I've sent some e-mails before about the incorrect matching behavior when I run OpenvSwitch with a controller like Floodlight and OpenDaylight. I've been trying to figure out if there is some difference in OpenvSwitch's source to the OpenFlow rules matching in the case where I insert the rules manually and the case where I use a controller to insert them, but I've been unsuccessful. The rules matching is the same, or is there any extra variables that can be giving me problems when I use a controller?
I've also been trying to detect the source of my problems by debugging OpenvSwitch in runtime. Is it possible to keep OpenvSwitch running in debug mode in the terminal, or something similar? I've trying searching through the logs so that I can see what happens in the matching process, but I had no luck.
Thank you for all your help, and for all your hard work making this awesome program!
Best Regards,Rafael