[ovs-discuss] configuration through a LAN (switch)

samantha Andares sam.andares at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 15:56:22 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I connected few computers to a switch and I am using opendaylight (ODL) as a controller

I would expect everyone to be able to be connected to everyone since they are all connected to the switch... but when looking at the ODL GUI, it's like only one link is connected randomly between nodes. Anyone know if this is a LLDP problem regarding OVS or ODL?

Idealy, i would like some nodes to be connected to each other through a VLAN so that not everyone sees everyone... but i am not sure if that is possible but if i can be pointed out where an example is... that would be great.

thanks,

sam