[ovs-discuss] Analysis of flow rules installation time in the switches

Steve Noble snoble at sonn.com
Thu Mar 6 23:47:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have done this before using an IXIA traffic generator to time the
installation of the prefixes.

I don't think you need to modify the code, just find a tool to generate
packets with time stamps and determine the time it takes from the first
packet sent to the first packet received at the destination.