[ovs-discuss] the debug information of "peak resident set size grew 50%" and the packet can not send

彼岸花开 859566948 at qq.com
Fri Mar 14 02:55:43 UTC 2014

Hi~
  Recently, I use ovs to test large-scale network. After a while, there is one debug information from memory like this "peak resident set size grew 50% in last 760.0 seconds...", and some packet can not send through ovs. Finally, ovs may be down.

  I can not be sure that is the bug of ovs, and is there some way to avoid this or to change the memory.And my version of ovs is 1.10.0.

Thanks~