[ovs-discuss] Have installed everything to the letter but cannot connect OpenVSwitch with Floodlight Controller

Jose Augusto de Sousa jasousa at uoldiveo.com
Wed Mar 19 20:12:05 UTC 2014

Can you ping two machines?
There's an error "No route to host"  at picture two.
Look like the both machines can't talk with other

Oracle virtualbox do redirect tcp ports, I don't know if it happen  between machines,  maybe this is active.

I'm using the same setup,
OVS with Floodlight Controller, and at now work fine.
Try a ping and telnet test between them.

[]'s

José Augusto de Sousa