[ovs-discuss] Controller Connection openvswitch

filipe Antonio fantonio at student.dei.uc.pt
Mon Mar 24 15:57:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

My LAN has two openvswitch and an ODL controller. I run the command ovs-vsctl set controller in each openvswitch to connect to the controller, with success. I can visualize the network in ODL. When I run repeatedly the command *List Controller* in the console of one of the openvswitch, the is_connected field alternate between true and false, which i think it means the connection is not stable. Why is it happening?

Filipe