[ovs-discuss] SSL Configuration

OVSUser at centrum.cz OVSUser at centrum.cz
Thu Mar 27 00:04:02 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I have some problems with configuring SSL/TLS on control channel between OVS and OpenDaylight controller. I followed instructions for SSL support in INSTALL.SSL but switch still cannot connect to the controller. Wireshark shows that OVS does not even attempt to use SSL but always tries to open connection in cleartext. Then controller shuts down the connection because it expects SSL. I can provide screenshots or .pcap file if needed.

Can you help me with this problem, please?