[ovs-discuss] NFS Issues with ovs-switch

Shiva shivaramakrishnan740 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 20:43:46 UTC 2014

Hello Group,
I have a nfs server process running inside a vm1 on host1.I have another vm2 running nfs-client process connected via gre tunneling using openvswitch.The two vm’s are able to see each other.The mount succeeds.But when I try to write something into the nfs share,it just times out. I see the file created,but with a swap version as well.(Essentially writes are not completing successfully).

Though the writes from other nfs-clients vm's on same host as nfs-server vm are successful.Its just writes from different hosts that are not succeeding completely.
Is there any tweaks that needs to be done for achieving this purpose?

Any idea/direction in which I could proceed is greatly appreciated.

—
Shiva