[ovs-discuss] When a controller is plugged in vlans stop working: normal?

Pasquale Dir phate867 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 22:26:26 UTC 2014

Sorry, maybe I explained myself bad.
By using gre tunnels I created an overlay network between the openvswitches
which I also call "internal" because, except for specific events, traffic
which travels on this network will just be for hosts belonging to it.

So you say problem could be a loop?I am sure to have enabled the stp on
each switch, anyway I'll have a further look....but still I can't explain
why it just happens when eth0 is inserted as a switch port...

Thanks anyway for help and sorry if I am not being very clear