[ovs-discuss] OVS + MPLS + Tproxy + squid

Pawel Mojski pawcio at pawcio.net
Tue May 6 12:20:21 UTC 2014

Hi Guys.

As far as I already read the documentation it's possible to be done with
openvswitch.
The scenario which I like to achieve is like on schema bellow:

[MPLS Router1]------[ovs bridge+squid box]-----[MPLS Router2]

And now. Between both MPLS routers can be transmitted many of native ip
flows, non-ip flows and mpls flows.
On bridge box I'd like to run action for mpls flows with label 100.
For any ip packet with dport 80 or sport 80 I'd like to drop mpls label,
output them to local (to squid tproxy) and then add mpls label on
outgoing interface.

In summary, I need regular tproxy bridge but with mpls label on ingoing
and outgoing interface.
Could any one of you please help me with proper configuration?

Best Regards;
Pawel Mojski