[ovs-discuss] Command for Flows Table Dump for vesion 2.1.2

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Tue May 13 15:58:42 UTC 2014

On May 13, 2014 at 5:08:41 AM, Hung Nguyen The (hungnt1 at saobacdau.vn) wrote:

> We just upgrade from version 1.4.6 to 2.1.2 on Xenserver, I do see greate performance
> improvement.
> But with 2.1.2 I can’t find the command to see current flows in the Flow Table.
> With 1.4.6 I use ovs-dpctl dump-flows xapi0. Does anyone know a similar command for 2.1.2

In OVS 1.10, we modified the OVS userspace to only create a single kernel datapath.  You can use "ovs-dpctl dump-flows" without specifying the datapath, and you'll see all the flows in the kernel.  In versions prior to 2.1, there were equivalent commands to just get the datapath flows for a particular bridge, but for various reasons, that was removed.

--Justin