[ovs-discuss] getting openvswitch config integrated debian interfaces network file

Jogi Hofmüller jogi at mur.at
Wed May 21 09:44:46 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Sorry for barging in ...

Am 2014-05-20 16:33, schrieb Ben Pfaff:

>> Could you check the original post and see what is wrong with the
>> interface file? It will not build up the same config as running the
>> openvswitch commands.
>
> So... what goes wrong?

I have issues with a similar setup here.  From what I can tell the
problem is that the networking init script get's executed before the
openvswitch-switch init script.  Hence no opevnvswitch daemons are running.

Executing the script manually after openvswitch-swich has been executed
works like a charm.

I am currently using version 1.9.3+git20131029-1.1 from Debian/testing

Regards,
--
J.Hofmüller

Ein literarisches Meisterwerk ist nur ein Wörterbuch in Unordnung.
  - Jean Cocteau