[ovs-discuss] Talk about Open vSwitch and Cloud/Virtualization/OpenNebula

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Mon May 26 16:34:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

We are preparing a couple of OpenNebula TechDays in USA, and we would love
to have someone talk about Open vSwitch and Cloud and/or Virtualization
and/or OpenNebula.

A lot of the userbase of OpenNebula uses Open vSwitch and there are a lot
of things to be learned yet about Open vSwitch.

We are closing the agenda pretty soon. Please let us know if anyone is
interested in doing the talk in either (or both) TechDays.

Boca Raton, Miami, Florida (June 19th):
http://opennebula.org/community/techdays/bocaraton2014

Fremont, Bay Area, California (June 24th):
http://opennebula.org/community/techdays/bayarea2014

cheers,
Jaime

--