[ovs-discuss] Communicate flow-mod info to kernel module

Madhu Challa challa at noironetworks.com
Thu May 29 01:29:11 UTC 2014

Jesse,

I was able to push 130 kpps max and the cpu usage was less than 1%. iperf
was not doing so great in its multithreaded mode, so I had to start
separate instances. No I did not try just updating usage. Let me see if I
can push the packets per second higher than this so the test could be more
realistic.

Thanks.