[ovs-discuss] open vswitch in android (install)

이승경 lost9981 at naver.com
Tue Nov 11 08:04:50 UTC 2014

these days I try to make mobile environment to handle openflow.
so I want to know How to install in openvswitch in android. If you don't mind.
I had galaxy S3 LTE model which is ported cynogenmod.
Frist, I try to make ovs environment in Linux(ubuntu) for the test. It was fine. But in android, hard to me...
As far as I know. openvswitch should be installed to use cross compile. but I don't have any idea.

can you share how to build or put ovs in android system?

Thank you for reading.