[ovs-discuss] OVSDB list_dbs monitor/update

Zayats, Michael michael.zayats at hp.com
Wed Nov 12 00:34:27 UTC 2014

Not very frequent, may be a few times per day per participating device.
However, if DB is reasonably big and there are many monitoring clients, it might get busy as clients reread all the data to find what changed since monitors were dropped.
Can also make the troubleshooting more tricky as loss of connectivity doesn't mean failure and there is no clear indication on the reason of disconnection.

I understand that it might not be a priority for you - would it be possible for us to contribute in order to enhance this aspect?

Thanks,

Michael