[ovs-discuss] OVSDB list_dbs monitor/update

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Wed Nov 12 06:02:13 UTC 2014

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 12:54:11AM +0000, Zayats, Michael wrote:
> What would be the process of contribution to the project?
> I would imagine creating some small write-up on the planned changes, getting your agreement, submitting the patch, reviewing and committing?

You're welcome to do it that way.  A lot of people skip the first two
steps and jump right to submitting the patch, but if you're unsure of
the right approach then it might be easier for everyone to start with a
brief description of what you're planning to do.

You should read CONTRIBUTING.md and CodingStyle.md at the top level of
the source tree before you get too involved.

Thank you for thinking about contributing!