[ovs-discuss] tunctl tap device attached to openvswitch bridge, why the type changed to system interface

张伟 zhangwqh at 126.com
Sat Nov 22 08:40:06 UTC 2014

I think I have some understanding for the relation between n_links and dst[start..end]. dst[start..end] stores the selected link. 2^(end-start+1)-1 >= n_links. At first, I thought n_links represents the ofports, it seems not. What is the relation between n_links and ofports. Eg,
I want ofports 2, 5, 6, 8, 9 as the multipath links. How I should define the n_links, and make multipath only select a ofport from 2, 5, 6, 8 and 9?
I check the bundle feature. It has the parameter slave_type, slaves:[s1, s2, ...]. We can define slave_type is ofport, and define the ofports we want 2, 5, 6, 8, 9.
However, how multipath works.  How should we define this?