[ovs-discuss] LACP bonding issue

Nussbaum, Jacob jdnussb at ilstu.edu
Tue Nov 25 17:05:33 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

I'm sending this out again hoping someone has an idea because this is baffling me.  I have attached my configuration for both VM's.

I'm trying to configure a bonded tunnel between the 2 vm's (2 bridges, S1 and br0)

Each time I set Lacp=active all of my links besides 1 are disabled.  The bridges are running on two separate VM's using VXlan tunnels.

Anyone seen anything similar or know of something that may correct this issue?

Thanks again,
Jacob