[ovs-discuss] openvswitch multipath

张伟 zhangwqh at 126.com
Wed Nov 26 02:13:19 UTC 2014

Sorry for another email. Yesterday from the function flow_hash_symmetric_l4()  I have realized that symmetric_l4 does not contain udp port information. So I changed to use tcp and multiple clients. The multiple clients should have different source ports. However, all of the traffic still go to the same link.