[ovs-discuss] re: where is the documentation about ovs CLI?

Scott Lowe scott.lowe at scottlowe.org
Wed Nov 26 17:57:00 UTC 2014

Please see my response below.

On Nov 25, 2014, at 7:22 PM, Yinpeijun <yinpeijun at huawei.com> wrote:

>>> Please see my response below.
>>>
>>> On Nov 25, 2014, at 2:09 AM, Yinpeijun <yinpeijun at huawei.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Now , I cann't get the ovs CLI pdf/html in the openvswitch.org website, so there are not be restored after the primary server
>>>
>>> problems?  Someone should check that
>>> Yinpeijun, can you tell me exactly what manpage/doc you're trying to read? I've been helping out with the OVS web site and *might* be able to upload the file(s) you're seeking or fix the incorrect link(s).
>
> Thank you for your reply , about three month ago I save the url of the CLI as follow ,now I cann't access,So you should check again。
>
> http://openvswitch.org/cgi-bin/ovsman.cgi?page=ovsdb%2Fovsdb-tool.1.in

That specific URL isn't going to work and won't be fixed; this is due to changes in how the web site is being hosted/served to users.

For now, I'd echo Ben's advice---read the man pages directly. If I'm able to find that file and make it available via openvswitch.org, I'll let you know.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Scott