[ovs-discuss] questions regarding bug tracking/handling

Mark Haywood mark.haywood at oracle.com
Tue Oct 7 15:47:43 UTC 2014

Not that I have a bug to report, but I have some bug tracking questions ...

First, is there a public bug tracking tool for tracking bugs against
Open vSwitch LTS releases?

Second, how do security bugs, get reported upstream? Are they reported
on this (bugs at openvswitch.org) alias?

As I understand the FAQ, if a significant bug is identified in an LTS
release, then an updated release will be provided that includes a fix.
Does this mean, for example, that a significant bug in LTS release 2.1.2
would be fixed in an updated LTS release 2.1.3?

Thanks,
Mark