[ovs-discuss] Losing Database on Reboot After Upgrade to 2.3.90

Gurucharan Shetty shettyg at nicira.com
Wed Oct 8 16:03:04 UTC 2014

David,

Try a few things:

* ovsdb-tool -mm show-log /etc/openvswitch/conf.db
after a reboot. Are you seeing no history? Or do you see commands that
delete the bridges?

* Are you configuring/creating your bridges using the 'interfaces'
file? If so, copy paste its contents.

* Looks like your are using the OVS master branch, which is a
development branch and it is possible that there is a bug. Can you try
using 2.3 the branch instead (.90 indicates master branch) to make
sure that this is something else and I can more easily track it down.