[ovs-discuss] Warning logs flooding: failed to flow_del (No such file or directory)

Andrey Korolyov andrey at xdel.ru
Wed Oct 15 14:51:07 UTC 2014

Hi Alex,

during transition from 2.1.3 to the 2.3.1 (both userspace and kernel
module) the 'first ping lost' appeared with completely static reactive
flows, so I am still investigating it, because this behavior can
affect flow lifecycle with mixed proactive+reactive scheme. If anyone
is interested in some kind of debugging output for this exact issue,
please ask me. Hopefully I`ll be able to fix this soon and will report
on the original issue.