[ovs-discuss] group stats bit in capabilities inside OFPT_FEATURES_REPLY

Anup Khadka khadka.py at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 21:32:32 UTC 2014

This is something I have been doing as a temporary workaround (the code
wrapped inside ifdef ANUP_EXTENSION). But, I am not sure if the aim was to
handle this somewhere else, and I am missing something.

 features.capabilities = (OFPUTIL_C_FLOW_STATS | OFPUTIL_C_TABLE_STATS |
                             OFPUTIL_C_PORT_STATS | OFPUTIL_C_QUEUE_STATS);
#ifdef ANUP_EXTENSION
    /* advertise support for group stats in features reply */
    protocol = ofconn_get_protocol(ofconn);
    version = ofputil_protocol_to_ofp_version(protocol);
    switch(version) {
        case OFP11_VERSION:
        case OFP12_VERSION:
        case OFP13_VERSION:
            features.capabilities |= OFPUTIL_C_GROUP_STATS;
        default:
            break;
    }
#endif