[ovs-discuss] bug?

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Fri Oct 24 20:51:37 UTC 2014

If the tap exists when you start OVS, then I'd expect it to work
without removing and re-adding.  OVS doesn't currently notice
automatically when a device that was missing when it started up
appears.  That would be a useful contribution, though, and I'd happily
accept a good implementation of such a feature.