[ovs-discuss] ovs stateful firewall

Rushit Parekh rparekh081052 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 07:53:19 UTC 2014

Hello,
Hope you are doiare wng well,
I and my friends are working with this,

We have designed linux distro, which is working as a firewall.We have
implemented OVS module , and using ebtables (iptables) implemented firewall
functionality.

We are experimenting with different functionality

 - Provide User Identity based Firewall & Traffic Shaping (Bandwidth
Management) .
 - PreVLAN STP for support load-balance
 - Support for Routing Protocols
 - Web GUI Implementation of above Linux distro (using php, mysql ,
lighttpd)

But, still if there are any new more specific / efficient way to handle
state-full firewall?
how about you? how you working with firewall using OVS or any ideas?

with regards,
Rushit