[ovs-discuss] ovs network script

Gurucharan Shetty shettyg at nicira.com
Mon Oct 27 18:17:54 UTC 2014

I do not know whether SUSE Linux has the integration required for your
ifcfg-virbr0 to work. You can have a look and confirm whether the
following file rhel/etc_sysconfig_network-scripts_ifup-ovs in OVS repo
exists in SUSE Linux at /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifup-ovs. If it
does, then have a look at rhel/README.RHEL in the OVS repo for
examples.