[ovs-discuss] NetFlow/IPFIX documentation

Martin Vizvary vizvary at ics.muni.cz
Wed Oct 29 19:32:24 UTC 2014

Hi Romain,

well currently I am trying to export NetFlow and IPFIX. I have NetFlow
data but I can't start export IPFIX. So, I was looking for some more
docs than man pages...

And also I am curious about what is OVS supposed to do with flows when
is overloaded...

Martin

Martin Vizvary                                      vizvary at ics.muni.cz
Network Security Department                         http://ics.muni.cz/
Institute of Computer Science, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
PGP Key ID: 0x981AF964