[ovs-discuss] NetFlow/IPFIX documentation

Graham, Mark mark.graham at anglia.ac.uk
Thu Oct 30 08:26:15 UTC 2014

I am experiencing something similar. I have tested OVS NetFlow with a bunch of collectors, and experienced no problems at all.

However I have not found a single collectors that supports IPFIX from OVS. Tcpdump and wireshark both show that IPFIX is on the wire. Several collectors will see the stream but omit the timestamp – which I guess is due to the IPFIX template being used?

Do you have any recommendations as to a collector please?

Many thanks
Mark